” These beautiful and unique leaf-shape leather pendant was moulded using the ‘Cuir Bouilli’ method that originates from the Middle Ages and was used to make medieval armours. Cuir Bouilli (French for boiled leather) involves the wetting, boiling, shaping and drying of specific types of leather to stiffen the material such that it retains its shape. The leather is hard but remains flexible and light. ”
The organic shapes and sexy curves lend an ultra-feminine touch to the pendant. It hangs elegantly from a gun metal chain – nested just above the cleavage. It is embellished with metallic silver and dark metallic brown Swarovski hot fix crystals for added sparkles.
• Vegetable tan leather
• Gun Metal Grey Cable Chain, 3.4×2.2mm
• 5mm Gun metal Spring Ring
• 2mm and 3mm Swarovski Hot Fix Flat Back Crystals
• Non-Tarnish brass Artistic wire in gold colour
• Maximum lengh of 21 inch chain (adjustable to 18 inch)
• Overall Leaf shape leather pendant is about 2.5in. (h) x 3.2in. (w)
Hand painted with champagne gold acrylic paint and sealed with a coat of varnish with satin sheen to protect against tarnish.